The Chateau de Sully is open Thursdays to Sundays from the 2nd July to the 5th November 2020 from 9:30am to 4pm.
COVID 19: due to governmental sanitary requirements, we have made the following changes:
- Masks must be worn in the shop and during the visit
- guided tours will only have 9 people + the guid
- the entrance and the exit to the grounds will be different
- tickets must be bought online here
- a path has been created to avoid any crossovers
- please avoid to touch any surfaces
- additional cleaning products are available so you can insure the WC are clean
- please wash your hands before entering and leaving the grounds, the Château and the shop
- please respect French social distancing rules
Ticket prices (adult) season 2020
4.40€ Access to park, kitchen garden, and outdoor buildings
8.90€ Access to park, kitchen garden, and outdoor buildings + guided tour inside the Château
NB: The visits are in french however we provide translated texts for you to follow the visit. These translations are approximate as we like to move things around during the season.
please note that this is a private Chateau and we only allow guided tours inside the house.